Due to the high demand of this item, we have the F24 kit on back order. Orders made after November 13, 2019 will not be able to be fulfilled until approximately March 2020. If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Formula 24 Kit Car. Providing a simple, functional route into Greenpower racing, the kit car features the following:
- Fully welded 2 part steel space frame chassis;
- Super strong 20” wheels with free running hubs;
- Accurate Ackermann steering geometry;
- Twin front disc brakes;
- Six batteries and motor included;
- Fully compliant with current Formula 24/24+ specifications;
- Kit comprises all required mechanical and electrical parts - except bodywork
Quick assembly, taking approximately 15 hours, sees a completed kit build leaving just the time to design and build the bodywork to your own style.
The bodywork is easy to design using CAD programs such as Siemens Solid Edge, available free to secondary schools. To download Solid Edge click HERE.
The F24 Kit uses a single 24 volt DC motor powered by two 12 volt batteries linked in series. A pair of batteries being used for each session.
NB: This kit does not include a battery charger, helmets, or tools. We supply a range of chargers available separately. Customer chassis' are supplied in black only.