Due to the high demand of this item, we have the Goblin kit on back order. Orders made after November 13, 2019 will not be able to be fulfilled until approximately March 2020. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com
A complete kit which allows your team to build a car to compete in the GreenpowerUSA Goblin project. The project aims to inspire children in Grades 4-6 to take an interest in engineering in a fun and innovative way. The kit comes flat packed with step by step instructions guiding the team through the build in an easy to understand manner. The build introduces children to basic mechanics and electrics. On completion, they can use it at one or many of the Greenpower events held between October and May around the USA.
The Goblin G2 kit includes all parts required to complete the build of a fully functioning electric racing car with the following features:
- Fully welded and powder coated chassis components which bolt together;
- Full set of wheels;
- Adjustable steering geometry;
- Single rear disc brake;
- Two batteries – used as a pair in series providing 24 volts;
- 24 volt DC electric motor;
- Fully compliant with current GreenpowerUSA regulations;
- Kit comprises all required mechanical and electrical parts - except bodywork
NB: This kit does NOT include a battery charger, helmets, or tools.